Services We Provide
At Lewisville Medical Center, we are committed to helping patients live healthy, active lives by providing high-quality services personalized to each patient’s needs.
As an internal medicine physician, Dr. Yousefian specializes in managing even complex chronic conditions and diseases. From expert diagnosis to prescribed courses of treatment through follow-up care appointments, Dr. Yousefian openly communicates and collaborates with specialists whenever a patient’s health requires. In addition, Dr. Yousefian takes time to thoroughly explain the diagnosis process and recommended treatment options, helping patients to understand their condition and take control of their health.
Our practice also enables employers to keep workers healthy, as we deliver a wide variety of occupational medicine services; from routine or employment physicals, women’s care and treatment of minor illness and injury to drug testing, dermatological procedures and a range of advanced health screenings.
Whether patient care is recommended with weekly therapies, monthly follow-up visits or just a yearly exam, Lewisville Medical Center looks forward to providing the compassionate medical care to keep patients living a healthy lifestyle.
INTERNAL MEDICINE SERVICES
- Routine screenings, physicals and preventive care
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Women’s Health, including annual exams
- Care for chronic conditions, including diabetesand hypertension
- Treatment of minor illness and injuries
- Skin cancer screening and minor dermatological procedures
OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE SERVICES
- Employment physicals, including DOT physicals
- Drug Screening (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Breath-Alcohol Testing
- Same or next-day appointments
- On-site laboratory and X-ray
3248 Edgeland Road
Richburg, SC 29729